2016 Cadillac CT6 To Feature New 3.0-Liter Twin-Turbo V6 [Video]
2016 Cadillac CT6 To Feature New 3.0-Liter Twin-Turbo V6 Engine
2016 Cadillac CT6 Engine Picture
The 2016 Cadillac CT6 will feature a new 3.0-liter twin-turbocharged V6 engine. | March 23, 2015 | General Motors Corporation
DETROIT - An all-new 3.0-liter twin-turbocharged V6 engine will be one of the powertrain options available to buyers of the 2016 Cadillac CT6 flagship sedan, GM announced late last week. The new CT6 debuts on March 31 at the 2015 New York Auto Show.
Production of the CT6 begins later this year.
The new V6 is estimated to deliver 400 horsepower and 400 pound-feet of torque. GM is calling it "one of the industry's most advanced six-cylinder gasoline engines."
The engine, which features fuel-saving cylinder deactivation and stop-start functionality, is linked to an eight-speed automatic transmission. The combination is expected to enhance fuel economy, making the CT6 more competitive against the Audi A8, BMW 7 Series and Hyundai Equus.
In comparison, the 3.0-liter inline six-cylinder engine in the 7 Series delivers 315 hp and 330 lb-ft of torque. The A8's supercharged 3.0-liter V6 engine churns out 333 hp and 325 lb-ft of torque. The Equus does not offer a V6 engine choice.
The EPA has not announced fuel economy numbers on the CT6.
Other CT6 engine choices will include Cadillac's naturally aspirated 3.6-liter V6 engine and the 2.0-liter turbocharged four-cylinder engine shared with the Cadillac CTS sedan.
Edmunds says: The pieces of the puzzle are slowly coming together on the new Cadillac CT6. Consumers putting together their end-of-the-year shopping lists now have some critical information to consider.
HHO Kit FREE 2-Day Shipping Run On Water HHO HYBRID CAR
+30% Fuel Efficiency Guarantee Using Our HHO KIT HHO GAS GENERATOR Dry Cell Water Fuel For Your Car, Truck Or Ship. For more informations follow this link https://hhokit.ie
Download Free HHO GAS Generator Installation Manual and Video! Our HHO Gas Generator is Proven to Lower Fuel Costs 20% - 40%+ or more, Increase Mileage, and Help the Environment! But there is more... You Will Also Notice Lower Engine Temperatures, Faster Acceleration, and Best of all, it Does Not Damage Your Car Warranty!
Now there is a system that allows you to reduce the fuel consumption in your car at a very low cost. Simply use your normal fuel mixed with the HHO Gas generated in your own car in a process called electrolysis. The HHO Gas produced is then directed toward the engines combustion chamber, via the air intake manifold, where it mixes with your usual carbon based fuel (petrol, diesel, lpg) and there both are ignited. This allows your carbon based fuel to burn better increasing the Combustion Efficiency, thus reducing fuel consumption and the amount of pollutants released in the exhaust. HHO kits are simple to use and you will be able to install it in your car without the help of a mechanic.
Researches on HHO Gas have shown that HHO Gas supplemental fuel engines require less fuel and produce less carbon emissions.
HHO Kit HHO Gas Product Advantages
- Reduce your fuel spendings up to 30%. This is valid for both highway and town (city) driving conditions.
- Increases the power and performance in your car. The more fuel you burn, the more the engine gets rattled up and wrecked. Once you switch to supplemental HHO Gas, it will enhance power and performance in you car.
- Reduces the CO2 emissions. Eliminating pollution and other harmful residues that our car engines produce. What´s wrong with doing also something good for the environment besides saving money?
- Reduces the temperature in the engine. Also improves engine life-span since its burning fuel at a much cooler state.
- Removes the carbon residues inside your engine and prevent future carbon deposits.
- Lower noise and vibrations in the engine. HHO Gas effect in the combustion cycle. The engine will sound much quieter than it was before. This is due to higher combustion efficiency in your car.
- Increases the lifespan of your engine.
- Research on HHO Gas have shown that hydrogen supplemental fuel engines require less fuel and produce less carbon emissions. (View full text)
Our HHO Kit HHO Gas Generator
Experiments were carried out to evaluate the influence of the addition of HHO gas (hydrogen+oxygen obtained electrochemically from the water) to the air in the intake manifold of a direct injection diesel engine. What research shows is that the addition of HHO gas can improve the combustion efficiency process due to the different combustion properties of HHO Gas in comparison to conventional fuels.
We are using a small part of the car energy to produce HHO Gas. When we add this hydrogen to our normal fuel inside the engine, the energy released in the combustion chamber is much higher than usual, resulting in a important reduction of fuel consumption!
Let Us Find the Best HHO Kit For Your Car Or Truck! Our HHO GAS System Will INSTANTLY Match You With The Best HHO Kit And Tell You Why!