Complete Plug-n-Play HHO System for mobile Carbon Cleaning of Engines.
For Use on Cars, Vans, Trucks, Boats, Lawnmowers, Farm Vehicles,
Earthmoving vehicles, Static generators etc
This is a rapidly growing market and with local authorities struggling to meet air quality targets and looking to reduce emissions in their own fleets and of taxis and local businesses, this is an ideal time to enter the market. It is proving to be highly lucrative with established operators typically cleaning 10-20 vehicles per month at £30-50 per car. The return on investment is very fast.
- 2 x HHO cells combined into one module with 316 grade stainless steel plates, pre-wired with heavy duty cables and pre-connected to the reservoir
- Cabinet with integral cooling fan and handles
- Plug in heavy duty power lead
- 10mm Gas Hose
- Reservoir - 5 litres.
- Constant power controller
- Trolley is including price
How does it work?
Electric current is used to split the water by electrolysis into its components, hydrogen and oxygen gas, in a form referred to as HHO. To allow electric current to flow easily an electrolyte (potassium hydroxide, KOH) is added to the water. A large bubbler filled with water cleans the gases and serves as a flashback arrestor. Only clean HHO gas flows out to clean the engine.
HHO gas is highly effective in removing carbon deposits inside the engine using a simple procedure that requires no engine dismantling. All that is required is for the air filter to be removed during the procedure and the Carbon Cleaner connected to a DC power supply such as the vehicles battery:-.
- The engine is brought up to normal operating temperature
- The air filter is removed
- HHO gas is fed into the air intake.
- The engine is left idling for approx. 40 minutes with occasional revving, during which the carbon deposits are progressively removed and pass out through the exhaust pipe. Simple Fast and Effective
- Cleans pistons crowns, valves, EGR valves
- Restores performance
- Reduces emissions
- Improves bhp and mpg.
- Simple process
Technical Data and Additional Information:
This Plug-n-play unit comes completely mounted with all accessories and parts for the perfect results:
ENGINE CARBON CLEANER 160
Voltage DC (V): 12/24v
Energy consumption (kW/h): 0,48
2x 43 plate cells in one module Total area for gas production: 5220 cm2
HHO Gas Output Max: 140-200L/h and 60-90L/h Real Output Max 1-1.6 LPM with small engines
Max. Pressure (kg/cm2): 1,2
Max. Water Consumption (L/h): 0,10
Water refilling: manual
Water Tank Capacity: 5 liters
Operating time per tank full of water: 50 hours
Dimensions - L x l x h (mm): 400 x 400 x 200 mm
Weight: 20 kg
- Installation Manual in English (E-book for download).
Please note that the manufacturer continues to refine its designs and from time to time changes will be made to enhance the performance and/or user interface. The photos show recent designs whilst we try to keep the details up to date, occasionally the item received will have improved features and may appear slightly different from that shown. The manufacturer assures that all units will meet or exceed the specifications given here.
Approximate cleaning times
· Up To 2 Litre Engines: 1 Hour
· Up To 4 Litre Engines: 2 Hours
· Up To 6 Litre Engines: 3 Hours
Strong Features of our Products:
Stainless Steel Plates – Our plates are manufactured in 316 L stainless steel, laser cut, with a special chemical and physical treatment developed by our team to extend the operational life of the generator. You will not see brown deposits in our dry cells. A certificate from the manufacturer guarantee the quality and durability of stainless steel that we use.
Gaskets and Seals - We use special elastomers made from EPDM rubber (temperature limits of use: -40 to 200 ° C), with a square section and large contact surface. Optimal distribution of pressure throughout the sealing surfaces.
- High quality cells ensure a long product life;
- Easy plate reconfiguration (positive, negative and neutral) by a system of terminals, for optimizing the performance of your system;
- Absence of brown deposits in the dry cell and electrolyte circuit;
- Stable operating temperature of the generator without risk of overheating
- Can I use ordinary tap water? A. No you should only use distilled or deionised water, never ta
Y Engine Carbon Cleaning Machine ECC160 HHO XENO Free Shipping
120890 Product Views